My dear warriors and angels,
I received the news from my boss this morning, calmly. Already expected 1/3 chance.
Any way, it has been nice having you all, the warriors and angels of PM.....!
This is the class that I felt most comfortable and enjoyable in teaching.
Very positive and mostly attentive in class, cooperative too.
Nice bunch of students.
You all will be getting Ms. Vanitha as your bio teacher.
She is very dedicated and good too!
Do cooperate with her. She is very nice and helpful!!
Hey my warriors, the battle does not end here. Do strive on till u grab an "A" for BIO. As for my angels, you all are a good combination. Strive on to score "A"!!
I want "A"
Only "A"
Nothing but "A"
Remember? "A" ar
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BANGGGGGGGGGG INTO YOUR HEAD AR............................
Do keep your promise of not giving or lending my notes to anybody at all,
including any teacher in and out of college.
The notes is my gift for you, (out of lots of effort and hard work)
so that you can do well in Bio if you make full use of it. Promise?
(I am disappointed to discover that PM6 has my notes.
Hope its not from any one of you here and also my other PM classes.)
Once a warrior, forever my warrior
Once an angel, forever my angel!!
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment