My three Jan 2006 intakes would be going for their A2 finals
It was the last day of class
A day to be celebrated indeed
for the 1 1/2 yrs spent together
Not long nor short, as we meet up every day...
'Hero' and 'You Raise Me Up' in the air...
touching the heart
a lesson to learn, a success to celebrate
Really love to share their happiness and success!!
Then comes the cold...
Cough throught the night
sleepless nights...goodness
woke up like a ghost....haha
2 weeks already...better recover soon...for my trip
Then my major paper to w0rk on
Thank god that I have planned for the trip to Sipadan
which made me work extra hard to complete it before the trip
This Sipadan trip is a meaningful trip that I have looked forward to
Its a celebration of the completion of my master, my graduation...
Its a gift for my boy boy/ teddy/ lumpy
Its a reunion
Its a seafood feast - home cook? drunken prawn? yummy!! drunken chicken? yummy too!!
A fun loving company of 6 for that trip
such a nice sea view room...the sea is so blue and calm...beautiful sunrise!!
Beautiful corals in Mabul island
An enjoyable fishing trip in the sea
lots of jelly fish to welcome u in the sea...sting sting...haha
Sipadan island: sharks, huge turtles, eel, Bara Kuda, and all sorts of huge fishes
lots of star fishes, sea urchins, corals, Sword fish, Ikan Bilis in the clear water at the resort
Its indeed an enjoyable and relaxing trip, with good companies.
This is a new semester. I have completed my master. My dragon kids are gone.
I welcome this new chapter of my life, with enthusiasm
As I can feel there will be a great change ahead
in my life
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment