I come across this in my second batch student's friendster
She is a very determined and ambitious person
who will do anything to succeed
Favorite Books:
The Purpose Driven Life;
What I Didn't Learn at School but wish I had;
Rich Dad Poor Dad series;
Think and Grow Rich;
The Magic of Thinking Big;
Awaken Giant Within
(I have only read one of those. It shows the possibities in life depends on your belief...and other possible approaches to succeed in life!! Good to read)
Who I Want to Meet:
Those who think big, dream big and take action :p
(Good to learn from those who are experienced, so that you can avoid a lot of
She worked very hard when she studied
but she doesn't believe in doing well in studies = being successful in life.
She also tried her very best to assist others to discover the abundance in life.
I like her call out:
""LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!
Live it to the best and fullest it could have possibly been.
Live your purpose,
live with passion,
have courage and do not dwell on fear,
but through creativity
you do what it takes.""
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment