Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Rise of the Fabulous 8

The three sisters
My previous dance partner, Mr. Gobi
Me & Yan Yan
Mr. Thong, our ICT programmer & me, and the little teddy bear that we won!!!
Me, Mrs. Mary Ng (my boss & ex-teacher) & Amarjeet


(Video can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v7eF9yLK6w)


This is the dancing team from TUCMC
that performed dancing last friday
during the annual company dinner at Sunway Convention Centre

It was a team organised for the dance competition
I have no intention to join as I would like to spend my time on other things
than practising dancing
and performing in front of my bosses...wahaha
but...4 more weeks to go, I was asked by Mr. Leong
to be the reserve as one of their team member might drop out
real enough, when I promised, she dropped out
so there it went
most of my afternoons
since Hari Raya
for the past 3 weeks
were all dance practices
(mind you, the team members were very hardworking
so I could not be lazy either...they will check on me too...SCARY...)
I have gone to Subang Parade 3 times in a week to shop just for the shoes, ear rings , etc.
And went all the way to Damansara Perdana to rent our costume
In short, a lot of hard work, practice and time spent
(mamami ah, I want to read more about making $$$)

Eventually, the night has come
We could not wait to go up the stage to perform
to enjoy the dance
We turned out well
We all enjoyed ourselves
As much as our audience did
Their claps, shout and whistle
Brighten up the dance

Now that the dance is over
we have fostered closer friendship
I have learnt and discovered a lot from them
Mr. Leong - age does not matter, full commitment, persistence and belief matters (btw, he is 60++!!)
Mr. Subra RS - he can dance man!! He is also very creative...our choreographer and team leader
Mr. Chan - omg, my dance partner...he can twist his body very well, nice posture, and SEXY too
Ms. Thian Loke Boon - very strong leadership, time keeper, good dancer!!
Dr. Linda - she can shake very well ...with her traditional Spanish dance foundation from Philipine, and coming for dance practise amidst fetching her daughter to and fro
Ms. Grace - She shared with me a lot about her thoughts, her family, and we shopped together the most in Subang Parade !!

This is really a fabulous team...
A sweet memory in the heart forever...

1 comment:

Theodwyn said...

Wow Ms. Ho.... you look soooooooooooooo different, and you look like you having fun!!! BTW, i'm back in M'sia... =)