Saturday, July 19, 2008

Re-experiencing My Interest


Finally I got the video and some picts of the prom nite from Shen.
Heres one that is well captured.

Had a very comfortable, very enjoyable night yesterday
It's Shen Jin's B'day & farewell with 0701PM7 'friends'
The atmosphere is like back to 'home'
We went to the nearby playground to play!!
The inner child was so happy...resonating and flowing with every moment
No mask around
Just being original
The bright, spacious and joyous energy
Ching said being 'random'
Haha....so u see the inner me
Its within every one!!
The part I enjoyed the most is the singing
With the accompanying grand piano played by Fish Ball
and Stanley Oh (oh man, he has a good voice!!)
And Phantom of the Opera!!
Yea!!
A lovely night indeed.
Hope u all have had an enjoyable midnight swim!!
Shen, may you have a safe journey
And express your potential fully
stretch your wings
in the beautiful country
that I love ...



No comments: