My 0501/PM4, they have completed A levelsA celebration to mark the end!!
I have had BBQ with them end of their first semester.
Today, I have BBQ with them, end of their course.
Oh, I rejoice
that they have grown up
with wings
strong to fly high and far
to reach their destiny in life
I rejoice
that I have the opportunity to watch them grow
I rejoice
to share their joy and tears together
I rejoice
to sing out loud with them
This is not only the best moment in their life up till now,
but also mine
My heart is filled with tears of joy
when I hug them and say good bye
with wishes from the bottom of my heart
2 comments:
Gan Here,
hehe!!! I was there to enjoy the BBQ party as well with you....i think that was the last time i meet you...Will try to meet you again when i get my result...By the way where did you get this pics?? who send to you??? cause i was looking at someone during the pics was taken...LOL...So keep this a secret ;)
Hi Gan,
I think Micky sent me this.
Post a Comment