Friday, September 14, 2007

Awakening by Thich Nhat Hanh's wisdom

He said,
Always make a mental choice
to be peaceful and happy
for each step that we make
Try to plan our daily activities
so that we can do the things
with peace and happiness
(rather than rushing)

YES!! THATS IT!
I am grateful for this reminder
That I have a choice here
regardless of what happens within
and externally
My choice
is to allow my heart
to be filled with peace and joy
with every moment of conciousness

"Drowning" in the samsara (more like working life)
was the word I described to my friend
Dealing with the defilements internally and externally
The -ve energy that pulls every one down
I have forgotten that I have a choice
searching every where for happiness
which is right here, in here, in this very moment
in every breath

and mother earth has its own healing power too
just trust it and go back to mother nature
beach, sea, mountain, all these....for example

A few question that can be asked to remind myself:
How will I conduct myself today?
Can I be a centre of peace now?
Can I live in harmony with my own being right now?
Can I put my intelligence to work for me, in my inner life and in the outer world?

No comments: