2006 was indeed an energy draining year for me
(Why? Who cares, its over!!)
But looking at it positively now,
I do appreciate the hardship that I have gone through
Its only during hardship that ppl start to think and reflect
It makes me think of what I really want
How I really want to live or to live in a better lifestyle
That made me participated in two meaningful workshops at the beginning of the year
It's worth the investment
as it can make a life time's transformation (that's for my friends who find it $$)
And I did, in the mind
Now, reflecting back on the hardship
and the transforming energy from the workshop
as well as the book call "What I Didn't Learn at School but Wish I had"
and the abundance which starts to flow into my life again
I learn to gain my power to control my life, my destiny
I will not give in nor be affected by the conditioning of those -ve minded ppl in my daily life
As I know the way
As I am fully in charge of my life
my happiness
And I want more than this
I want to have abundance that I can share with ppl indefinitely
I want to do what I like to do,
with the positive, uplifting, wise and sincere ppl around me;
when and where
I want more ppl to be vibrating with positive E
to share the abundance that the universe offers
and not to be trapped in the rat race... least, not that much
So this year end holiday is what I have been waiting for 7 yrs
a long meditation retreat
where i can go deep into my existance
to be in touch with the deepest most of my heart
to resonate with it
back to my 'home'
back to my teacher
back to my 'family'
Which allows the natare to unfold,
the wisdom to grow,
to sharpen & purify mind
to gain power and clarity
to do my life's work more effectively
and reach its goal rapidly and even further
Purity, serenity, clarity, light, freedom, love...
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment