One lady told me this in a workshop
There are five ways to express your love :
1. Gift
2. Quality time
3. Affirmation
4. Touch
5. Service
Different person will be more receptive to different ways
Parents ... please find it out what your kids are more receptive to
Shower your love to them
so that they will grow up happy and healthy
Friends....close friends
Relatives...
For me to my students,
it will be gift (stars and stickers),
affirmation (encouragement)
and service (notes, free tutorials, & additional assistance)
sometimes quality time too (yam cha, trips, ...)
I do hug my current students for special occasion (but girls only, haha....)
I also hug my graduated students whom I am close to...(its a hello, good bye, good luck, I miss u)
So reflecting about it, I have done all the five ways
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Teacher, I had always tried to do my best to express my love, but in the end what I get is "Mind your own business lah!!!... ", a lot of times I had told myself to give up... I really don't know what to do, when I don't care, some say I'm cold-hearted.. When I care, some say I'm too much... COnfused, tired..
Haha...diff ppl is receptive to diff amt and kind. Of course, their response will tell u whether they need it or not...If they don't need it, didn't ask for it, and not appreciative, its a message that you don't have to give...cause there will be no smooth flow/ a blockage indeed. Any thing with a blockage of energy flow in the universe will not lead to happiness, ps remember and be more observant and listen to the universe and your heart!!
Post a Comment