Friday, March 02, 2007

To My Angels of 0601PM7






I have been 'baby sitting' this class for two months
Initial stage was a ????
Heard about Ms. Annie saying that they didn't want her to go for maternity
Sigh...
This kind of class I am going to take over
How will they accept me when they don't want Ms Annie to leave them???
so I will be like a step mother then?

After teachng them for two weeks, I started to like this class
they resemble my previous mentee class (0301PM3...Timothy, Matha, Chicken wing that class ...
which I have spent very enjoyable time with them and lots of trips)
We went for a class outing....to visit Ms Annie that friday of the second week
These kids are so beautiful at heart
I was touched indeed
Of their love, care, kindness, appreciation, generousity,
respect....sincerity...simplicity...and maturity!

Then weeks of Biodiversity and Conservation,
Follow by Applications of Genetics ...guess some of them didn't grasp this part
Then Biotech...my favourite
Now Crop Plants....
but...oh...really....Ms. Annie is coming back next week and
oh ....she is taking back this class???
Can... I... not... return this class to her?
I started to like this class

Having a class like this will make my day
boost my joy
haven't had such a class for some time...
I really feel a lot of difference when the students are different
I feel happy entering the class
They are interested to learn, motivated, enthusiastic
They are hard working
respectful,
serious in their studies,
scored good grades,
yet humble, disciplined, well mannered
loving, kind, cute, sincere, simple, respectful
I really love them
for their simplicity and sincerity

They are truely my angels
they will surely spread these energy of love
and turn the earth to heaven!!

I sent them an e-mail yesterday:
It has really been nice and enjoyable to teach you all,
even though its only for two months.
I hope that you will continue to strive and study hard
so that you can score as high as possible for Bio
...."A" of course!!
Do keep in touch and I will be glad to know your progress!!
If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to see me.
Best wishes to all of you!!Ms. Ho

Today is the last day...
We had a practical session using respirometer
I wonder why my heart felt this way ...ouch
for that two hours
Karen was so nice to offer me cake
when I said I felt hungry
Its those little things that they did
out of their heart
I really respect them for their age

At the end of the practical
As they left the lab, each of them said good bye to me
Sarah and Kar Man hugged me
Oh...no more hugging or...the tears will overflow...
Cause I really like this class

I pray from my heart that
may you all do well for your Biology & exam
May I wish you all the best
in your journey in life

No comments: