Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What a Busy Week

My 3 classes have gone for their A2 trial exam today
Yet I have tonnes of things to clear
when I first joint the college
I was busy every day preparing the lecture notes for the next day
I thought that after completing a cycle (1 1/2 yr), I will be free
No No No....
The education line is getting very competitive
Not like what others think of
Teachers just work a few hrs a day, and they are all shortsighted...????
We work more than others
Nobody sees that
We get only 1/4 of what we contribute in time and effort
let alone the increased degeneration rate due to troublesome kids

The college has come up with new idea
to attract the market
but the lecturers are the one working like a cow...
what student log, student attendance (at this age? Ya, well brought up kids?), remedial class, tutorial, exam seminar, enhancement class, student journal, mentoring, student activities, scholary activities, portfolio, forum, conference, bla bla bla....gosh...
What else do they want????
These are all added on top of the daily teachng and marking load....
Do we not have our lives than just working for the college?

They are so smart
to come up with such system
that every lecturer will have to contribute so much
Whats the point?
Putting so much more effort just to see a drop in the appraisal?
How come I always get what I have put in for all my assignment
but never for this so called college work?
with that little amt of $$
making us work >>>>
I am starting to get tired of these 'slavery'
Teaching is no longer and enjoyment, not so much, not so meaningful with those ding dong
we have become the instruments for marketing
free of charge
I am worth more than this
The universe will make way for me to get what I am worthy of!!

Even though I do enjoy teaching (to the enthusiastic students
(However, teaching lazy bumps is like pulling the cows up the trees...and speeds up degenertion rate,whats the point, might as well teach tuition, no sincerity at heart, even at their age?!! Those wearing masks ... )

I will find my new life
Doing what I love and earning many times more
contributing even more effectively to the society
...a better place...very soon!!

No comments: