This is from the New York Times Best Seller book ' You Can Heal Your Life' by Louise L. Hay which I find very uplifting as self affirmation for abundance:
In the infinite of life where I am,
all is perfect, whole and complete.
I am one with the power that created me
I am totally open and receptive to the abundant flow of prosperity that the Universe offers.
All my needs and desires are met before I even ask.
I am divinely guided and protected,
and I make choices that are beneficial for me (brings aliveness & joy)
I rejoice in other's success, knowing there is plenty for us all.
I am constantly increasing my concious awareness of abundance,
and this reflects in a constantly increasing income.
My good comes from every where and every one.
All is well in my world.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment