Friday, May 02, 2008

Korea BBQ


I am very free on this Labour Day. Just want to take a day off doing nothing.
So I decided to catch up with these two lovely angels from 0601PM8.
We had a nice Korean BBQ at Han Wu Re Restaurant above Koptiam at Taipan.
We all learn about how 'thick skin' we are when I requested for 'free' plate of fried glass noodle.
Then Li Sian requested for another bowl of dessert drink for all of us
And the most surprising thing is that Gim Leng can drink so much after a meal
4 bowls of dessert drink....:-P
The BBQ pork was really juicy and tasty!!
Then we proceeded to Kopitiam downstairs to order for more
'growing kids need lots of food!!'
haha

It was an enjoyable evening. Catching up with my angels and seeing that they are well and happy is joyious indeed!!

Thanks Lord Kress for taking thie pict for us. Its lovely!!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

so bad lah this 2... not ms. ho k.. hehe..