This is the day
in this semester
I felt most relax at work
I only have 1 hr of teaching
and I have the rest of the time to slowly make my Powerpoint
In the way that I like!!
It has been so rush for me when the 3 senior classes are still around
when I need to teach for half a day, do some admin stuff...
then left only the precious hrs at night to prepare the Powerpoint for the next day
leaving me either 'unsatisfactory slides'
or skipping my precious sleep hours...@@
I am evolving now
from a PANDA BEAR @@
back to a polar Bear...hehe...
And lots of time to eat my breakfast every day
and gain back my long lost weight...
Not to mention the yoga and 10 min meditation in this morning is a very good start
I find myself more grounded today
my thermometer is 60-70% < sensitive ....
"Whatever I do brings me joy and aliveness!!"
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you Miss Ho!!! Glad to know you are doing better without the 07 students. Hopfully you'll still be a polar bear even after the July intake/next year's Jan intake :D
Post a Comment