Sunday, June 01, 2008

You Can Heal Your LIfe - Louis Hay

I am so glad that I found this book!!
Its a gift from the universe indeed!!
I have learnt to trust the universe more and more lately.
Things happen for a good reason!!
I went to MPH last week looking for this book.
The computer system showed that there was one book in the shop but the shop keeper could not find it.
Luckily, she did not find it.
Why?
In the following week, I received a RM80 MPH voucher from my company.
And since the book is RM39, I called the same MPH this time to reserve two copies for me
It is efficient indeed. After 2-3 days, I received a call from them, and the books are ready to be collected!!
I didnt expect such a rapid response!!
There i went, using the voucher to get the two books. One for me, one for whoever the universe send it to...I have two person in mind. I am not sure who to give.
I ask the universe to give it to the person who will appreciate and benefit the most from this book.
First lesson from the book:
" Love is every where
I am loving and lovable!"

No comments: