Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Wonderful Holiday!!

These pictures tell more than words!! My PM13 guys posing in front of MoMoCha House (Redang)
This must be Su Ting's home town in Terengganu
The beautiful tatoo (one for RM10 at Redang Bay)
This is the first time I have ever seen such amazingly 'real' sand sculpture!!
A dolphin (its made by a Burmese worker at Redang)



I like this pict!! Its so outstanding!!


This is good for advertisement!! The Berjaya Beach Resort at Redang
That's Qian Yue and me before leaving Redang ...looking very tanned!!
Posing at the balcomny (I still prefer Family room...downstairs!!)

I love strolling along the beach every night...moon-bathing, getting a good foot massage by the fine sand, enjoying the gentle sea breeze and the sound of the wave splashing onto the beach.
Thats our room at Redang Bay (Me, Pearly, May Jin & Qian Yue)
Where are PM12 (my mentees' picts? I hope to spend more time with them at Redang but it ended up me staying with PM7 girls & hence joining PM7. Sigh! )

Prom nite...my PM7 babies
The 'Lame but Walking' pose of PM7
My PM13 angels ...all transformed during prom nite!!
My PM13 warrior...also transformed!!
My PM13 angels!!
Again...PM12 WHERE R U?





No comments: