I really enjoy the night
When I am on my own
to be in touch with my mind/ soul
Reading the book which can enrich my life
Reading this book is like taking a journey of self healing
transformation
I suddenly felt the inner potential
to heal myself
from all the past 'hurt'
The time has come
for me to set my mind free
from these meaningless & unnessary burden of the past
Yes, this is it.
The light of love shines into my very being, my mind, my body, my soul
From within and around
Love (I) accepts myself fully as who I am
Love (I) accepts every being fully as who they are
All are well, perfect and whole.
Through the willingness to forgive all the people
that I can think of
I release the past
And to welcome the light of love & abundance into my life
for I suddenly realise that
the lesson that i need to learn all these years
is to forgive
with love
(Thanks to all the great beings that show me the way!!)
I am starting to experience and appreciate the abundance flowing into my life easily
from all directions, in all forms
And I am part of the flow of abundance in the universe
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment