Thursday, June 12, 2008

This is the Last Time!!

This friend whom I knew in meditation retreat in Lunas
She came from Penang to stay with me a few years ago
for a month to learn Chi Kung from a master here in KL
My intention to give her the assistance and convenience ended up with tonnes of 'bad luck' for myself
I have always been very lucky and smooth sailing
until she started staying with me ...
This is really unbelievable!!
Thank god finally, after almost 6 mths, she left and leave me in peace!!

This year she called me up again to get assistance to register for a workshop in KL
its my mistake to offer her to stay with me for that 1 week workshop
as i am too enthusiastic to help
but deep in the heart, I was quite reluctant to let her stay with me any furhter
due to the incidences in the past

So there she came last week...
Reluctantly, i gotta add one bed into my room to accomodate her
First night, my bad luck happens
I could not sleep the whole night...
and as a consequence, I sprain my neck very badly, can;t turn and very painful
Gotta even call my mum to fetch me to see doctor as I cannot turn my head, I cannot drive.

In the subsequent days, it seems ok...she loved cooking so she bought a lot of things to cook.
And she also asked all my house mates to eat. So all of them are very happy!!
One day, she came and told me that she spoiled my rice cooker as she could not press down the on button any more. Since i hardly cook rice at home, I said its ok (knowing that she is a very rough person).

Alas...two days ago, I saw her putting a piece raw pork meat in my blue plastic basin meant for rinsing vege and fruits only!! I was very angry as i am VERY FUSSY with meat debris not to be mixed with food to be eaten raw (sinced I was trained as a Microbiologist in uni)!! I told her that and I requested her to ask me which one to use next time before using!!

Later on, I also discovered that she also used the cutting board and knife meant for vege to cut raw meat @@. Why again did not ask any one of us !! She has no brain NO BRAIN NO BRAIN LA!! As a guest, you do not know people's things, then must ask before use la!! This time, my volcano...which has been dormant for ages can no longer contain the lava due to the intense tornado and Tsunami!! BANG!!

Could not talk yesterday because I was so furious...then she kept coming to talk to me...leave me alone la...last time like that, this time also like that, before one week already created so much inconvenience for me!! I really regretted inviting her to stay just because i wanna help her.

This, I swear...is the LAST TIME THAT I WILL allow her into my house as a guest!! i have learnt my lesson well!!

Now I still need to go and see the chiropractor as my neck has not healed since then.

I cannot believe that a person can actually bring a lot of bad luck to others...until I met this one...and another one who was my student!!

No comments: